Under the auspices of Al-Khair Foundation for Social Development, the opening and launching of the morning program on Saturday, November 5, 2019 in the hall of Shahran Hotel, in the presence of:
- Mr. Ahmed Abdulmalik Al Shaibani - Deputy Executive General Manager of Universal Group
- Mrs. Maha Shamsan - General Manager of Universal Group Human Resources Dept.
- Dr. Yuser Noman - General Manager of Al-Khair Foundation for Social Development
- Ms. Raneem Al-Aghbry
- Counselor/ Ali Hammoud - Program Evaluator
- All parents of students admitted to the program
The Hotel Services Program aims to qualify 70 male and female high school graduates between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five to the labor market through courses in life skills, hotel orientation skills, English language and labor law.